Friday 3 February 2017

O' SWEET FREEDOM




As February has landed I decided to finally start the blog which I've been told to do for a while now. 

But why now? 
The reason is simple! Next week I will put in action a dream of mine I've had for 10 years. I have dreamed of working and living abroad. 
About 2 years ago I decided to sell everything in order to become as uncommitted as possible. After graduating from the Uni last Spring I finally managed to achieve the sweet stage of complete freedom. There is nothing to keep me in place anymore. I decided to take a leap and move to Barcelona where I will spend the next month. I don't know where this road takes me but I am more than excited to find it out. 

I keep this blog mostly visual as I'm not much of a writer. I will write mostly in English and Finish but try to use Spanish now and then (all for learning mate). 
Currently taking photos with phone, but later getting a camera for some quality blog content. This blogging will also act as my personal learning experience of photo editing and writing. 

So welcome to follow my adventure of finding my place in the world! 

xoxo -millamartta




Näin Helmikuun tullessa päätin aloittaa vihdoin oman blogin. 
Blogin perustan Instagram-tilini jatkeeksi, jotta kuulumisiani olisi helpompi jakaa. Blogin tulen pitämään pääosin visuaalisena. 

Mutta miks nyt? 
Ensi viikolla pistän täytäntöön suunnitelman, joka minulla on ollut jo 10 vuotta. Päätin muuttaa ulkomaille, josta olen haaveillut jo niin kauan. 
Noin 2 vuotta sitten päätin myydä kaikki tavarat pois, jotta saavuttaisin täyden riippumattomuuden. Valmistuttuani ammattikorkeasta viime keväänä, sekä säästettyäni vähän matkakassaa, olen vihdoin vapaa kaikista rajoitteista. Joten miksi jäädä paikalleen, kun voi tehdä ihan mitä vaan? 

Siksipä päätin muuttaa Barcelonaan, jossa vietän ainakin seuraavan kuukauden. En tiedä minne tämä tie minut vie, mutta ainakin matkasta tulee hauskaa. Siispä tervetuloa seuraamaan seikkailujani Espanjassa ja muualla maailmassa!

xoxo -millamartta

2 comments: