Friday 3 March 2017

WORKOUT AT THE Parc de Pedralbes


Buenas Tardes mi gente!

I want to share a thing that is important to me.
I have loved doing sports for a long time now and I aim to become a PT.
It means the most if I can inspire other people to get a healthier life and to start loving sports as much I do.

My workout philosophy is to do what you love. It doesn't matter what kind of excersice you do. What matters is to start enjoying working out, to find your passion! Healthy living is a lifestyle! It doesn't come with dieting! I do not believe in those! If you want to get healthier, to get the body you've always dreamed of, you need to change your lifestyle into healthier one. Start exercising and eating better! I'm not absolute with the diet. I cheat at times but the key is to have everyhting with moderation! It's all about the balance!!
I am a vegetarian and I have found cooking enjoyable. In Spain all the greens are cheap so it's even more fun.



All you need for this workout
Hyvää iltaa ystävät!

Haluan jakaa asian, joka on minulle tärkeä. Olen rakastanut harrastaa urheilua jo pitkän aikaa. Tavoitteenani on suorittaa PT tutkinto tuleivaisuudessa. Itselleni on uskomatonta huomata, mikäli voin inspiroida muita ihmisiä terveelisempiin elämän tapoihin ja nauttimaan urheilusta yhtä paljon kuin itse. 

Treeni filosofiani on tehdä mitä rakastat. Sillä mitä teet ei ole väliä, kunhan vain reenaat. Tärkeintä on löytää laji, josta nautit. Terveellinen elämä on elämäntapa. Sitä ei saavuteta dieteillä! En usko dietteihin! Mikäli haluat saavuttaa terveellisemmät elämän ja unelma kroppasi, sinun tulee muuttaa koko elämäntapasi tervellisemmäksi. Aloita reenaamaan säännöllisesti sekä syömään terveellisemmin! En ole ehdoton ruokavalioni suhteen. Minullakin on päiviä jolloin huijjaan ruokavaliossa. Salaisuus on löytää balanssi! Kaikkea voi syödä, mutta kohtuudella. Itse olen vegetariaani ja olen löytänyt innon kokkaukseen. Etenkin, kun Espanjasssa vihannekset ovat hyvin halpoja. 



On Friday morning I ran to the park nearby to exercise. I came up with this exercise while doing it. I'd like to share it with you as it's super easy but effective.
You can do this workout where ever! You don't need any weights or go to the gym.**

Whole Body Workout / Own Weight

15 min run warm up

10 x glute kick backs on stairs x both sides
10 x push ups, incline on stairs
12 x dip
10 x lungs on stairs
10 x air squats
10x jump squats

*Do whole exercise 3 to 5 times with 0,30 min or 0 rest in between

After:
3 x 30 Russian twist
60 sc  Plank

15 min cool down + stretching

**ainoastaan englanniksi

xxx -millamartta

No comments:

Post a Comment