Thursday 7 September 2017

BLOG ON PAUSE

Buenos días!





Guys I've been absent for the whole summer!! I was already ready to give up with the blog as I had no time or inspiration to write a new post.
But I faced a professional/blog dilemma. By writing it down in words might help me to understand better. Along with the post I share some photos from my summer in Barcelona 2017.




The reason I haven't been posting lately is the anxioty of not having a proper camera. I would like to share some quality content which ain't possible at the moment.For that reason I've focused on my main channel: Instagram.
Beside that I have a specific idea in which direction I want my blog to been taken. But the lack of time, resources and therefore motivation haven't been able to reach that that. I want to share more workout posts and workout programs which I love to do. I will need to make a new plan how to make this happen!




Professionally I am not where I want to be. I started to rethink what is it exactly that I want to do! Where do I see myself in 5 years? I have an idea that has been with me over the years. But I feel like I've lost some of the passion and got caught up with life and other stuff. Yeah sure life doesn't always go how you want it to. Right now I am happy but if I want to reach my goals I need to start acting and stop being so lazy! No more postponing of the dreams!




But my question is: How to get there? How to reach my goals? Where should I start? There is nor right answer but I need to make a plan with the goal on top! The hardest part is to keep myself focused! By making it visual and placing it somewhere I can see my goal everyday as a reminder. The first thing is that I will start posting more on this blog. I made a promise when I started this and even though it might not be my thing is time to take some responsibility of my decision! Slowly but surely coming back to blogging!

PS: Can you guess what was my favourite outfit for the summer?

Hasta Pronto mi bella gente!
xxx -millamartta

No comments:

Post a Comment