Thursday 16 March 2017

ALL THE SMALL THINGS



Buenos días!

Been rather busy lately not having time for the blog.
I have moved once again and faced some other drama but now I'm back at it!

I love my new neighbourhood! Fruits are cheap and there's many vegan shops and restaurants in the area. I even found a little vegan bakery, a gem!
Narrow alleys and neighbourhood happenings create an illusion of a seperate city in the middle of Barcelona. You can walk to the heart of Barcelona only in 30 min. When you are aware of your surroundings you can see little things here and there. This post is all about those little details.

Buenos días!

Olen ollut viimeaikoina kiireinen kirjoittaakseni blogia. 
Muutin taas, joten se ja muut asiat ovat tuottaneet kiireitä. 

Olen ihastunut uuteen asuinalueeseeni! Täällä on useita edullisia hedelmäkauppoja. Lisäksi alueella on monia vegaaniravintoloita, -kauppoja sekä pieni vegaanileipomo. Oikea kirsikka kakun päälle!
Kapeat kadut ja naapurustotapahtumat luovat illuusion erillisestä kylästä Barcelonan keskellä. Kuitenkin vain 30 min kävelymatkan päässä Barcelonan ytimestä. Kiinnittäessä huomiota ympäristöösi, voit nähdä pieniä yksityiskohtia siellä täällä. Tämä postaus on pyhitetty noille pienille yksityiskohdille. 









I have finaly settled for a while and can normalize the life.
My Spanish course ended last Friday so now it's up to me how fast I learn the language.

Olen vihdoin asettunut hetkeksi aloilleni, joten voin normalisoida elämääni. 
Espanjan kurssi loppui viime Perjantaina, joten kielen oppiminen on nyt täysin omissa käsissäni. 


info at www.pressandreset.com


JUICING!*

I did juice cleansing a.k.a juicing for a day. Haven't had the healthiest routines so is better to detox and start over. There are plenty of fresh pressed juice shop around Barca. I chose to go with PRESS & RESET. 
This was my first time detoxing. Usually is better to do it for 3 days for better results. I did it for one since it was tricky to get a plan without apple, which I'm allegic to. Even the one day was pretty hard to me but I think I did more excercise than recommended. I was out of energy after afternoon and felt exhausted. I believe the worst part was that I wasn't able to drink coffee. I might have a little addiction to cafein.. I think my system was detoxed some what and I got rid of the bloating. I would recommend juicing if you feel like bloated and got that heavy feeling after feasting.

*Vain englanniksi

I hope you enjoyed the post! Until next time ppl!

xxx -millamartta

Toivottavasti pidit postauksesta! Seuraavaan kertaan!
xxx -millamartta

No comments:

Post a Comment