Tuesday 28 March 2017

CHERRY BLOSSOM



Hola chicos!

What a week once again! So much happened. I finally moved to a permanent apartment and started working! Now is time to decorate my new flat! Also said goodbye to a new friend (once again) who left Barcelona. I love meeting new people but goodbyes are always the hardest part.

Hola chicos!

Mikä viikko taas kerran! Niin paljon on tapahtunut. Vihdoin löysin vakituisen kämpän sekä aloitin työt!  Nyt pääsee vihdoin sisustamaan ja levähtämään.


As the spring arrived and nature is in its new flora it's good time to reflect the change into your own life. I changed my life completely this Spring. Last year was tough. I felt suffocated, stucked and lack of energy.

After moving to Barcelona I found back the joy of life.
I've met people from all around the world. I got many good friends who have helped me to make a difficult decision of letting go of something important. I finally realized the painful fact that you need to let go of the past in order to breath in the future. Something that once made you happy doesn't anymore.
Over the years I've learned that you cannot force things to happen or change!
You need to accept things how they are or change your life.
Letting go ables to start from fresh. I will always cherice what once was.
You just learn from the past and be happy of what happened. No regrets!


Kevään saapuessa ja luonnon puhjetessa uuteen kukkaan on hyvä aika peilata muutosta omaan elämään. Tänä keväänä muutin elämäni täysin. Viime vuosi oli vaikea. Tunsin olevani jumissa, väsynyt ja ahdistunut. 

Muuttaessani Barcaan aloin taas nauttia elämästä. Olen tavannut ihmisiä ympäri maailmaa. Osasta on tullut hyviä ystäviä. Ystävät ovat auttaneet minua vaikeassa päätöksessä päästää irti menneestä. Kun päästää irti voi ottaa vastaan tulevan. Mikä aikaisemmin teki onnelliseksi ei tarkoita, että se tekee edelleen. Nyt voin aloittaa puhtaalta pöydältä. Tulen aina vaalimaan sitä, mikä oli. Menneestä pitää oppia, mutta mitään ei pidä katua. Kaikki kasvattaa.

Días en la playa
I have maneged to built a life in Barcelona that I've always wanted. 
I enjoy every breath and I'm curious to see what the life has to offer!

Have a wonderful Spring!
xxx -millamartta

PS: Starting a new interesting project in April. So stay tuned!

Olen onnistunut rakentamaan elämän Barcassa, josta olen aina haaveillut. Nautin joka hetkestä ja mielenkiinnolla odotan mitä tulevaisuus tuo!

Ihanaa kevättä kaikille!
xxx -millamartta

No comments:

Post a Comment