Thursday 16 January 2020

What's on top of the hill?



Hey,

So it happened. We reached the new decade, 2020. By the last few weeks I've been full with work and traveling. So I'll have this short recap a little bit late.

Let's start with going through what heppened during the holidays. I spent the Christmas with my family in Finland for the first time in 4 years. I was planning to go there as soon as I would have the possibility. I couldn't have ended the year in a better way. I enjoyed my time with my niece and family in a snowy Finland, ate well, took a lot of sauna and shared some presents.

Niin se vain tapahtui! Saavutimme uuden vuosikymmenen. Viimeiset viikot olen ollut täynnä töitä, joten kerron vähän myöhässä loppuvuoden tapahtumat. Joulun vietin ensimmäistä kertaa Suomessa perheen kanssa 4 vuoden jälkeen. Tarkoitus oli mennä sinne heti kuin mahdollista. Vietin joulun oikein mainiosti perheen ja siskon tytön kanssa lumisessa Suomessa. 



Straight after my holidays I started to work in a new place. I found myself back in the retails with more responsilbilites. Since then it's been mainly work. The New Year we recieved together with my boyfriend and a group of friends. We didn't have a big party. Just us and good food, as we like the best.

Heti lomien jälkeen aloitin työt uudessa paikassa työskennellen loppu-ja alkuvuoden täysin. Löysin itseni taas muodin jälleenmyynnin puolelta, mutta tällä kertaa vastuullisemmasta roolista. Uusivuosi vietettiin yhdessä poikaystäväni ja kavereidemme kanssa. Ei pidetty mitään suuria juhlia, vaan söimme hyvin ja oltiin rauhallisesti. 

The first day of the year we had our first trip with the motorcycle. Accompanied by friends we went to the Garraf National Park to see a Buddist Temple which is located on top of a mountain in the the heart of Catalonia. How strange is that right? The place was such a dream for a photographer. I couldn't stop taking photos. Here are some of them.


Vuoden ensimmäisenä päivänä me tehtiin ensimmäinen retki moottoripyörällä. Mentiin Garrafin luonnonpuistoon, jonka päälle on rakennettu buddhalainen temppeli. Aika jännä löytää buddhalainen temppeli keskeltä Katalonian luontoa. 




The next bank holiday we went to Tona to see a church located on top of (another) hill. There we were able to see the whole glory of the village. The scenery looked like we were in Scotland. So I took some more photos. I couldn't leave anywhere without my camera anymore. The beauty is everywhere.

Seuraavana pyhäpäivänä me menimme Tonan kylään vierailemaan (taas) vuoren nyppylän päällä olevassa kirkossa. Kukkulan päältä näimme kylän koko komeudessaan. Näkymät olivat kuin Skotlannissa. Tämäkin paikka oli niin kuvuksellinen. En voisi mennä enää mihinkään ilman kameraa. 



Don't want to go through what happened in 2019 because that is already in the past and we can only look forward. In a nuttshell gotta say that the 2020 has had a kickass start. When I'm working like crazy I enjoy more of the free time I have. Right now I have one week off. Therefore this weekend we're going to another trip. Can you guess where we're going? One tip: It'll be a snowy place! Gonna talk more about it next time.

En halua käydä läpi mitä tapahtui 2019 vuonna, sillä se on jo menneisyyttä. 2020 on alkanut raketin lailla. Tehdessäni töitä hullun lailla nautin enemmän vapaa-ajasta. Tällä hetkellä minulla on lomaviikko. Siitä syystä lähdemme huomenna viikonloppureisuun. Siitä kertoilen seuraavalla kerralla enemmän. Arvaatko minne mennään? Ensimmäinen vihje: Kyseessä on luminen paikka. 

Hasta Luego!
xxx- millamartta

No comments:

Post a Comment